Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The start of the journey

HI ALL !!!

Welcome to my first entry .. YAY !

I am at loss as to what I should write about first. Maybe, I should do a lil autobio of myself, so that future readers (or lack thereof haha) would be able to take a shot at who I am.

My name is Cath and I am 25 years of age. I am the eldest of two daughters. My parents are Lor and Mercy. I am a Pinay, let me rephrase that. I am a PROUD PINAY. I love reading and I love music. I am engaged to this amazing man named Nep. I have a few friends of whom I can really count with my fingers. And I'm a hopeless romantic. I believe in happy endings and hates conflicts.

Right now, life is a mixture of joy and sadness.

Joy
I met Nep many, many years ago. Although we were nevre formally introduced, I know he exists and vice versa. We officially were together last June of 2008. It has been a roller coaster ride since then. Being at a fresh stage of going out, we've experienced a lot - happy moments, disappointments, big fights, small fights, stupid fights. THE WORKS.
On our eight month together, he proposed. And I've accepted. Some people think it was too soon. Some thinks it's fine. We couldn't care less. All we know is that, we're happy and we wanna be with each other.

I have a bestfriend named Mengs (aka Cheryl, aka Ninja Che). Like me, she has been through a lot. She has a one beautiful daughter (who is my inaanak) named Rochelle. I love her ! She is the cutest thing ! Going back to Cheryl, so she's this really nice girl. I recently went back to Philippines and coincidentally, she was going through a huge change in her life at the same time. I cannot possibly leave here on her own, so, I introduced her to a friend. All my intention was for her to have someone who could be there when she needs a friend whilst I was in the Philippines. I guess my little intention spiralled into a spring of inspiration and sewn a new string of happiness (and sanity ! haha) onto her life. Here comes Michael.

Sadness

There used to be a lot of names on my friend list. To date, I must've lost a few more. Don't get me wrong, I am not a hater. I just don't think a lot of people understand and accept me. I don't blame them. I have faults or, parts of. I don't wanna get into it anymore. It's funny how this little dilemma has defined a few people. All I know is, at the end of the day, I can add a new lesson on my book of life. Note to self: Be more understanding. Be more open.

My sister has lost someone in her life. I cannot comment if this is something good or bad. All I know is that, I will be there for her, whatever it is she will decide to do.

Our front window smashed. The whole family was in shock. As of this point, we don't know if it was intentional or if it's caused by nature. Whatever.

There seems to be more tears rather than laughter. But I'm sure, the tables will turn, the wheels will go upside down.

Maybe tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment