Monday, June 22, 2009

The Trip to the Manghuhula and the other Etc

Been a long, long time since Ive blogged noh?

Well wala pa namang exciting na nangyayare except maybe for a lil trip to Lurnea. What's there you ask? Well nagpunta ako sa isang manghuhula.

Since dito lang naman sa blog ko pwede akong magdadaldal na sigurado akong may makikinig (except kay Nep, he was very keen on listening, apart from that, maybe si Tita Tess hahaha).

So anyways, mga 3 days din akong nag-iisip kung ano nga ba ang gusto kong malaman? Love? Eh parang di ko naman na need. Career? Yeah maybe. Family? I love my family and I'm sure they do too. Friends? Im happy with who I have.

So I went there with no expectations of what to know. Donna, the manghuhula, asked me to wish for 5 things. I can't exactly remember what they are but I just did. She told me that I have made the right choice with the man I am with. She said she sees a marriage coming up very soon and that there will be fidelity and love throughout this marriage. The man I am with raw, will give me 3 kids: 2 boys and a girl. No illness of grave matter is up. And that there may be a change of career soon.

Her last words were, "Basically, you'll live a good life."

I don't know if the fortune tellers are real. But one thing I am sure of, we have our own free will.

On the way back home, a friend and I visited a bridal shop. It was ok. I didn't see a gown na gugustuhing kong isuot. So I'm hoping na Pepsi Herrera will deliver a good design. I believe he will.

Which brings me to an issue I have been feeling na for the past few weeks. Ever felt your identity being taken or copied by someone else? May kilala kasi ako, feeling ko lang parang masyadong maraming coincidence na ang mga pangyayaring nagiging pareho kami. Parang sa mga lugar na puntahan, sa mga kasabihan (vague noh?), katawagan, damit(or trying too). My friend, Cecille, said I am definitely not paranoid. It makes sense naman. Minsan tuloy ayaw ko na lang makipag-usap. Parang ewan. Malabo. Sabi ng iba, siguro nakikita akong competition kasi sa mga bagay bagay noon. Basta, nakakainis lang na feeling ko wala na akong identity kasi lagi na lang nakocopy. BLAH.

Ona different note, I am now with flu. My whole body aches and I am terribly weak. GGGRRR.

Oh, the wedding ring. We've started shopping for our wedding ring at Gregory. HAHAHA will tell you that story next time when I am feeling a lil better.

Sige na mga ka-echeveran.

VAVUSH !

No comments:

Post a Comment